How to make a Snowman Wreath
You can truly express your personality with a front door wreath.
Hi! My name is Stephanie Williams and I am an online teacher who shares simple tutorials on how to create those amazing looking holiday decorations that people love so much during the winter season – especially when they’re made by you personalizing them according to their own style or adding elements such as florals or greenery, even your own special ribbons too!
If you are new to making wreaths, be sure to check out my Top 12 Tools for beginner wreath makers
It’s officially the holiday season, which means it’s time to start thinking about decorating your home! One of the best ways to get into the Christmas spirit is by making your own decorations. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make a beautiful snowflake wreath that you can hang on your door or in your living room.
What you will need:
- Wire wreath base
- 1 roll of 10″ x 10 yd mesh
- 3 rolls of wired ribbon
- glue gun
- pipe cleaners
- 12″ round sign
- sprig of greenery
- wire cutters
- floral wire (optional)
- First, you’ll cut your mesh at 20″ lengths for a total of 18 strips when using our 15″ elevated work frames.
- Ruffle the mesh and add one strip to each twist tie on your wreath frame.
- Add pipe cleaners or floral wire to the sign and attach your sign to the wire frame
- Cut 2 of the ribbon into 13″ strips for a total of 18 strips each color
- Add strips of ribbon in each twist tie of the wreath frame on top of the mesh
- Add sign to wreath frame pulling pipe cleaners through the mesh
- Make a bow with 15″ ribbon tails
- Add bow to wreath
Making your own holiday decorations is a fun and easy way to get into the Christmas spirit! In this blog post, we showed you how to make a beautiful snowman wreath. Happy holidays!