Decorating for the summer season is always a success with a patriotic front door wreath!
From Memorial Day, Armed Forces Day, Independence Day and Labor Day, a patriotic wreath can be proudly displayed all season during the busiest months of the year!
- Wire cutters
- Sharp scissors
- 17 pipe cleaners (chenille stems)
- 1 zip tie can be used instead of a pipe cleaner for the bow
- 1 roll 10.5″ x 10 yds. poly jute mesh – royal blue
- 2 rolls 2.5″ patriotic wired ribbon
- 3 rolls 1.5″ patriotic wired ribbon
- 12.5″ x 6″ Patriotic sign
- Hot glue gun
- Staple gun
Using a Dollar Tree wreath frame as our base for this mesh wreath makes it affordable, but elegant!
We added our own pipe cleaners to the frame.
Attaching the sign using 1/4″ staples with our pipe cleaners.
I cut our mesh at 20″ strips. You can make a fuller wreath with 30″ cuts
Watch our video below to learn how to make the bow we used on this wreath.
This certainly will display nicely on any front door or even at the office!
Love the patriotic wreath I’ve done pancake wreath but not as good as yours good job
You will develop your own technique and styles as you grow. Keep creating! 🙂