Create your own vibrant front door wreath with this easy-to-follow tutorial. Brighten your home and greet your guests with the Simply Blessed message. Featuring yellow sunflowers and blue wildflowers, this wreath is sure to make your home feel warm and welcoming.
Let’s begin with a few supplies you will need:
- 2 rolls 10″x10 yd mesh
- 3 – rolls wired ribbon 10 yard each
- 15″ elevated work frame with ties
- Artificial flowers optional
- Wire cutters
- Floral wire
- Pipe cleaners
- Ruler/Tape Measure/Cutting Mat
- Fast drying glue such as Dap Rapid Fuse glue
- Cable Tie Mounts
- Wreath Kit by Festive Creations
- EZ Bow Maker
This is a kit I put together for all of you craft lovers! This kit included a vertical rectangle sign, wire wreath frame, 3 rolls of wired ribbon, and 2 rolls of 10″ x 10 yard mesh.
The style and technique can be interchanged with any shape of sign by using the method I demonstrate in my video.